Sunday, 28 September 2014

NECROMUNDA - Challenge completed!

-- A dangerous place --


I've done it! Exactly in time. To be precise, there are even a few hours left until deadline. The entries I've seen so far are very good and I'm curious what's next. So, let them come! If you're interested (or have no clue what I'm talking about), check out this thread: YakTribe Competition III!

And now... ladies and gentlemen. I'm proud to present you:



"The Hatch"!
Death from behind? - If you've read my first post, then you should be familiar with this picture.
The sewer entrance.
... suffering from decay.
The entire model.

Things I used: Styrodur or Styrofoam, Spackling Paste, bits from GW's Space Marine Tanks and some other parts, a Servo-Skull, a mean rat, sand, some slate stone and a plastic cap from a coffee to go.

Techniques: Lots of shading and drybrushing.

Thanks for looking and wish me luck!