Sunday, 9 November 2014

INQ28 - Death of an Inquisitor (part 1)

-- The dark fate of Dante --


I'm not sure if you can actually call the life of a servitor, a life. That's why I consider him dead. At least for now...

First WIP.
Sentenced to "Servitude Imperpituis".

The arm with the multi-melta is magnetized. Maybe I change the weapon later to something more Inq28.


-- A new challenge --


YakTribe Competition 4 is up and running! Here is the Criteria - Make a figure based on your own or another forum users name, it can be any special character, gang warband member, special, heavy, hired gun etc. but must be a single 28mm miniature. Interesting. So I had to scavenge my bitzbox this weekend and found:

This Servitor and...
... a priest.

Both pretty crippled (in a wild Inq28 conversion madness). I'll be the boring guy, making a model based on my own forum name. Still not decided yet. The servitor or the priest?



The servitor is my favorite so far.
The priest got the shotgun from an old version of Colonel Straken.
Luckily I found one of his earlier arms. Never liked the standard, it always looks wrong on the original model in my opinion. Still some work to do here.

Dante and another servitor.
Group display.

Which one should I take? Let me know what you think!