Monday, 16 March 2015

INQ28 - The Unusual Suspects (part 2)

-- Space Marines in the Underhive --


I've written a set of rules to deploy Space Marines in Necromunda (and Inquismunda if you like). It's not complete, but anyway, here is my squad!

Drone "Float" X2, Lucius - the Sergeant of the squad - and Kaeso, a Scout.

Proctor, Brother Ulrick and Volmar.

A closer lock on a Lucius...

... and Ulrick.

Group shot. Delta squad.

--


The rules I've written are heavily Inspired by Les Edwards' great artwork "Confrontation". I began with the Underhive Bestiary in the Outlanders Rulebook and the Warhammer 40.000 - Codex Army Lists (1993). I also took the NCE (mainly the Spyrers rules and Weapon Price Chart) as well as the Inquisimunda Rulebook for reference. I hope you like it!

Confrontation by Les Edwards, 1983.


Comments and advice welcome, brothers!

--

Link to the rules: Space Marines in the Underhive