Sunday, 14 June 2015

NECROMUNDA - The Ash Wastes (part 5)

-- Not the end of the road --


Two weeks and no update? Yes, indeed. That's bad enough, but I did not finish any models lately. Honestly, I could barely finish my entry for YakTribe Competition 7 as I was seriously in need of a break. The good news is that I managed to play some Necromunda games over the past weeks and my gang is doing quite well. But more on that later. 

At the moment I'm trying to focus on my "Fury Road" project. Two motors are done so far:


Bering with his reconnaissance car "The Scout" and...

The Boss with "Stingray".


But even more cars are on their way! Some drivers and crew members as well:


A second car for my Van Saar gang.

Another oldie and...

a transport (could not resist).
New crew members ready for priming.
--

Stay tuned and thanks for looking!